Saturday, December 15, 2012

Favorite thing #15

Everyone owns a pair, guy or girl. We all are in search for a perfect pair of jeans. After having kids my once perfect pair has gone to the wayside, but don't worry I haven't purchased the infamous mom jeans. I still like to stay fashionable, HA! I pretty much wear jeans everyday. So they are a "must have item" in my closet. My favorite pair of skinny jeans are the Rock Star Jeans from Old Navy. They're comfortable and affordable!
Image from oldnavy.com

Which are your favorite pair of jeans?

Eva

2 comments:

  1. I should think that no mom of our age would ever wear "mom jeans"! Haha. I wore the Old Navy Skinny Divas for a while. I loved my JC Penny Lees but they've finally gone to the grave. Now, I tolerate my Levis and am still searching for a comfy pair of jeans :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom jeans should not even exist haha :)
      Banana Republic has nice jeans but on the $$ end. But if you ever catch a sale it's a good buy.

      Delete