For this month, since we haven't gotten too many votes in our Mittens and Pajama elections, we thought we would continue that and have your kids pick their favorite monster, color the page, and then you can submit to our FB page for your friends to "Like".
Minor change to our coloring contest this month, the time to submit your pages will now be extended, so if you have any printer problems, hopefully this will give you enough time to resolve those problems and still participate!
Contest Start Date: 11/09/2012
Contest End Date: 11/29/2012
1) Only 1 entry per child. "Like" our FB page and post your child's colored masterpiece on our page with first name/initials (whatever you are comfortable with) and their age. You can either scan or take a picture of the colored paged to post on our page.
2) Entries posted by someone who has not liked our page will be disqualified.
3) Get your friends to "Like" our page and vote by liking your child's masterpiece. The page with the most "Like"s wins. If there is a tie the winner will be chosen based on our discretion.
4) Only residents of 48 states in the continental US are eligible.
5) Prize depending on gender: Girls will get a hair clip from BOJ and boys will get a pin from BOJ.
6) Winner will be announced 1 day after the contest end date on our FB page and on the blog.
7) The winning coloring sheet will also be posted on our blog when the winner to announced.
8) For privacy reasons, we ask that the winner send BOJ a private message on our FB page so that we can connect with you and get the prize mailed out in a timely manner.
9) We want as many children to have a chance to win our coloring page contests; so we reserve the right to limit the amount of times a child can win consecutively.
Here is the link for the coloring pages for Pajama and Mittens.
Please comment and let us know you like our free coloring pages, so we will be encouraged to keep them coming. Also don't forget to pin them to your Pinterest boards to share with others.
Eva and Zi