Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bloopers

I always get a laugh reading the Baby Bloopers feature in Parents magazine. It dawned on me one day that I should enter the contest. I for one NEVER win contests but it never hurts to try, right? And technically it's N who won hehe.

Here's his winning remark:
I was peeling some hardboiled eggs for my kids' lunch when my son asked from the other room. "What's that smell? Is it Humpty Dumpty?"
Clip art licensed from the Clip Art Gallery on DiscoverySchool.com
I call N my lil' firecracker. The things that come out of his mouth and the ideas in his head crack me up every time. You can't help but smile and laugh with him around. I try to write down all the funny H&N stories so I can retell them when their older.

What are some funny things your kid said? Or share something you did as a kid?
Hope this made you smile!
Eva

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on N's feature blooper in Parents Magazine!!! Hehe, is that Humpty Dumpty? Kids say and do the most adorable things. Good idea to write them down b/c they are easily forgettable. When I was a kid, I used to sing Ma-a-a and Ba-a-a (mom and dad) in Chinese. It had inflections and all. Not sure when I stopped it. Parents found it funny. Just the other night, we gave J a peach. He gave us the side eye, waved his index finger at us, and said "Don't eat the pit, ok?" Where did he learn to wave his finger? Hehe. We love it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I wonder if your mom would still find it funny if you do that to her now HA!
      J is so cute, it's hard not to laugh right? I love it when they act like a "parent" ... silly kids :D LOVE THEM!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you won. Did you win anything special? The other day I told Baby C it was time to take a bath. She replied, "Yeah, I gotta clean my stinky booty." That's totally something her daddy says when he changes her diaper. That's probably not something I want her to say all the time, but it was really funny it when she said it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We won a gift card to Gymboree! I love that store hehe. LOL on Baby C's reply, too cute. haha I'm still laughing :) Maybe you should enter the contest too!

      Delete
  3. Haha I love what he said! Kids can be so funny! My niece is not really talking in full sentences yet but the things she does say totally make my day, so I can't wait until she starts saying funny things!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just an expression is worth a thousand words :) She'll be saying funny things in no time!

      Delete
  4. that's cute! i want to write things down that my kids say so i remember them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, there would be know way I would remember if I don't write things down :P Even the little mundane things I need to get done, so easily sidetracked with kids hehe.
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete